We are looking for a person to conduct administrative support for the Admin and Finance Unit.
- Entering, retrieving, and printing data in a database
- Preparing and typing documents on the computer, printing documents
- Carry out other administrative duties as required
No formal qualifications are required but we do expect the following:
* Have attention to detail
* Accurate in entering data into the database
* Confident and competent in using PC system and printer
* Excellent communication manner (face to face, phone, and email)
* Ability to conduct telephone and internet research
* Ability to think innovatively and to find suitable solutions when facing problems
* Good IT skills using the internet, Outlook, Microsoft Word, and databases
* Fluency in English and preferably a knowledge of another community Language
Salary Description: Unpaid Voluntary Work
Expenses: We can cover up to £10 per day to reimburse out-of-pocket expenses (for both meals and travel). We need receipts in order to process this.
PC and desk, to be arranged by volunteer supervisor. Desk space may vary depending on availability on the day.
Volunteers will be assigned a member of staff to work with and who will supervise the volunteer’s work and also provide support.
Application process: Send your CV to email@example.com